Braketech is a licensed vehicle tester, providing Roadworthy Certificates and Car Inspections in Melbourne. As the road worthiness test is not a check of the mechanical reliability or general condition of the vehicle. And the RWC can be issued only when a vehicle is passed by a licensed vehicle tester, operating from a nominated garage or service station.
To ensure that the key components are in a fit condition for safe road use we inspect the following:
• Wheels and tyres
• Steering, suspensions and braking systems
• Seats and seat belts
• Lights and reflectors
• Windscreen, and windows including front wipers and washers
• Vehicle structure
• Other safety related items on the body, chassis or engine.
As in Victoria an RWC, certificate of worthiness is needed before a vehicle is sold or needs to be re-registered. And as the most prominent factors which keeps us on top of the mechanical sector is the way we deal with the roadworthy certificate procedures and so are they:
• Advises that you first test the vehicle for road worthiness, at a private or public testing station.
• All our investigators examines that your vehicle meets the standards set out under regulation 220 by the VIC road before issuing it.
Therefore, Braketech is the right choice you can make for getting issued a roadworthy certificate as we also issue certificates of Road worthiness for Light Vehicles and LPG Vehicles engulfing the Chadstone, Ashwood, Caulfield, Malvern, Oakleigh, Murrumbeena, Mt Waverley and Huntingdale regions of Melbourne.